Friday 15 October 2010

Shopping Cute

I've had the day off work today so I took the opporunity to get my nails done (they've been left in a right state as they haven't had any attention for at least a month, and i attempted to keep them longer than usual which didn't quite work). Anyway, my fab nail lady Nicola advised to get Jessica GELeration nails rather than my usual tips and acrylic. They seem really fab, take much less time to apply, and are really versatile, and come in a range of great colours. Today I chose this lovely purple, which we think should be called 'Cadbury chocolate wrapper purple'

I've also been shopping this afternoon- it seems like a long time since I've had a nice little wander around the shops, and I've picked up some lovely cute things:

Look at these cute badges that I got from Gaf, sure to make any bag or jacket beautiful.


Well of course I popped into paperchase to see what was available there. I've been after a lunch bag for a while, to fit a bento plus fruit, cutlery and chopsticks etc in. And then of course I couldn't resist the set of four boxes and matching fork and spoon set!

No comments:

Post a Comment