Sunday 10 October 2010

First bento in a while!

Hurrah! back into the world of bento, and i noticed that many of those in the bento blogging world are making their halloween themed bentos now.

Here's my first attempt at a halloween bento:

My lunch for tomorrow contains an edamame and pea salad with a small pot of dressing, jigsaw sammies, tomato skewers, a quorn sausage roll, and some spooky mini babybel... Alright it's not the most inventive bento in the world, and its nowhere near as good as the other folks, but i'm going to try and go supplies shopping to get some cutters and things during the week. The hub's lunch is similar:
We also have separate small bentos filled with beef dhansak which i have made today... I really will get round to posting my curry recipes at some point... honest!

By the way, we are having a halloween buffet at work, instigated by me, so i'll need to make some impressive frightening feast foods- does anyone have any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment