Sunday 25 July 2010

Shhhhooooooooeeeessssssssssssss!


Well, what do you think? a bit over the top maybe, but that's kind of the point. Must have been designed by some sort of genius... or me! I like the random blue bit... it just seemed right.

This is a great website, called Upper Street London, where you can design your own shoes then get them made and delivered. And the prices aren't too bad... This pair would cost me £212 which is quite a lot, but considering you can wander round saying to people 'oh you love me shoes? well, of course I designed them daahling' that seems reasonable (oh, the smugness!). This seems like a great idea- you would feel so very creative even though it's probably a bit of a gimmick. Still, I suppose it would be unlikely that you would come across anyone else with the same shoes on when you're out on the town.

WANT WANT WANT!!! but sadly cannot afford :(

Check out the website at http://www.upperstreet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment