Tuesday 4 May 2010

Bento for London


OMG so I'm going to London tomorrow for a meeting, which seems like something that real life professional people do! how exciting. let's hope i can manage to get through the day without
a) losing my train tickets
b) getting completely lost
c)making a complete fool of myself
so i was told to bring my own lunch, which I will do, gladly, and i'm sure everyone else at the meeting will be very jealous of my bento. It contains wrapped flower onigiri, olives, mini sausage and jalapeno skewers, potato salad, and wasabi peas. I also have a 'sweet box' with strawberries and pancakes with chocolate sprinkles.
I made sure I bought Grazia for the train journey too, as i love that magazine. Whenever I read it though I alsways end up thinking that I need a new cosmetic procedure done.

No comments:

Post a Comment