Tuesday 7 September 2010

Red and Yellow bento

Ugh, as I am writing this post, I can hear very heavy rain outside:( Today has been the first day that I've truly realised that summer is over. Yack yack yack.

I think I've subconsciously made an autumn coloured bento! Its very yellow and browny-red. It contains homemade sesame prawn toasts, which I've never made before They seemed fairly easy to make but because I used Fry light instead of oil they look a little burnt in areas instead of going a nice golden brown. I've also got some spicy chilli dip, olives, quorn satay skewers, and some leftover vindaloo.
Sunday cooking day is definitely the way forward- it's lovely not having to worry about making tea after work. I know some of you would like the recipes so I'll definitely get around to putting them on here soon.

Raindrops keep falling on my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment