Wednesday 30 June 2010

OMG! Shoe Heaven!



WOO HOO!!!! my new shoes arrived today and they are BEAUTIFUL!!! I let out many excited shrieks at work when i heard they'd arrived and had to take them on a little tour of the building. My fellow pharmacist Sarah was particularly impressed. They are, as some of you may know, Vivienne Westwood for Melissa Lady Dragon Orb shoes and they are LUSH! Melissa shoes are made out of rubber and they smell delicious. yes, I know that's weird but they really do. They smell of Strawberry Shortcake dolls.

I also got these cool little ballerina flats, also made out of rubber. I've had a pair of heart Lady Dragons for about a year now and they are surprisingly comfortable. I've been desperate for a decent pair of flat shoes for yonks as all of mine are so trashed, but I never want to spend my hard earned pennies on boring, practical flat shoes. I love the pinkness of these though, and the all-over orb pattern.

This little badge also caught my eye (and was quite cheap so I could afford it!) Its a bad picture but it says 'Let it rock'. I really do adore Vivienne's rocky, just-don't-care-what-anyone-thinks attitude. I hope when I am old I am Vivienne-esque, although i suspect i'll be a lot more crazy cat lady.

2 comments:

  1. thats a whole lot of shoe talk.... can you do cake in the style of a shoe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ok i get that i need to bake you some cake... sheesh, the pressure!

    ReplyDelete